What is Prohibition Partners LIVE?
Prohibition Partners LIVE is this summer’s most influential virtual cannabis conference. Hosted on the Brella event networking platform, Prohibition Partners LIVE will host five virtual stages featuring 150 keynote speakers and panellists from the world’s of business, science, policy, technology and FMCG.
What is a virtual conference?
A virtual conference replicates a traditional conference in an online environment. Attendees can access a live stream of talks from across the globe, participate with questions and comments in real time, and network with industry experts regardless of location.
Prohibition Partners Live has five live streaming stages with over 120 hours of debate, keynotes, Q&A and industry leading networking opportunities. The virtual exhibition is a new feature allowing you to see products, demos and companies working in the cannabis industry, as well as talk face to face with them. Access the event by downloading the event app Brella or login online.
What can I do at Prohibition Partners LIVE?
- Access 120 hours of debate across five virtual stages - Cannabis Europa, Cannabis Americana, Cannabis Oceania, PSYCH and ProCapital.
- Enjoy industry-leading networking opportunities with an international audience - utilising AI to connect you with the most pertinent stakeholders in the global cannabis industry.
- Watch live-streamed panel discussions from exclusive international speakers.
- Re-watch all of our content on-demand for an additional 30 days after the event.
- Chat, network and engage in debate in real time.
- Explore our virtual exhibitions.
How do I network?
Networking in this virtual landscape has never been more exciting.
When you log in, build your profile and allow the AI “matchmaking” technology to do the work for you. This technology has been 300% more effective at lead generation than the best onsite apps at physical events. Features include your own personal agenda, allowing you to arrange one to one meeting even with people on and offline.
You can find an in-depth FAQ page that outlines the networking functionality and tips to make the most of your experience HERE.
Is there a Prohibition Partners LIVE schedule available yet?
Prohibition Partners Live will take place June 22 - 23, 2020. We’ll have five stages running daily with a mix of pre-recorded and live content.
A complete programme will be emailed to you the day before the conference begins.
You can see the agenda for each stage HERE.
What time zone will Prohibition Partners Live be in?
Prohibition Partners Live streams across three time zones: AEST, EST and BST.
Our agenda will be running continuously over the full 48-hour period, with our live content available to stream on-demand one hour after the broadcast has ended; meaning you won’t miss a thing!
I’m interested in speaking, who should I contact?
Please fill in our speaker application at the bottom of the webpage HERE and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
I’m interested in sponsoring Prohibition Partners Live, who should I contact?
Please fill out the sponsorship application HERE and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
As an investor, how do I participate in Prohibition Partners Live?
You can apply to for investor accreditation by emailing email@example.com.
Tickets / Access
What does a Prohibition Partners Live ticket include?
Every attendee receives universal access to Prohibition Partners Live. This includes;
- Access to all our content across all five stages; Cannabis Europa, Cannabis Americana, Cannabis Oceania, PSYCH and ProCapital.
- Continued access to Prohibition Partners Live, and all our content, for an additional 30 days after the conference has ended.
- A personal schedule attached to your profile allowing you to bookmark livestreams and schedule 1:1 virtual meetings with attendees.
- Entry to our partners’ virtual booths to connect and network with representatives.
- A cutting-edge networking experience using AI “matchmaking” technology.
Do you offer group packages?
3 Ticket Package - Three tickets for the price of two.
5 Ticket Package - Five tickets for the price of three.
How do I register / buy tickets for Prohibition Partners Live?
You can find our ticketing breakdown and purchase tickets HERE.
Do you offer concession / student tickets or discounts?
To make an enquiry regarding concession tickets or discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer a pass for the press/media?
For all press enquiries please contact email@example.com.
FAQ for Prohibition Partners Live ticket holders
How do I access Prohibition Partners Live?
In the lead up to the event, you will receive an email with a unique code that will grant you access to Prohibition Partners Live.
Follow the website link in the email and create an account on Brella (our virtual conference platform). Enter your unique code when prompted and you will be able to enter Prohibition Partners Live.
I have used Brella before. Can I use the same account for Prohibition Partners Live?
Yes, absolutely. When you receive your confirmation email with your unique access code and click “Join New Event”. Enter your code and Prohibition Partners Live will be automatically added to your account.
Why do I have to tell you my industry, interests and intents?
Using smart event AI, attendees will be suggested to meet based on industry, mutual interests and intent. This is an effective, efficient and effortless way to connect with the individuals and businesses that will help you achieve your goals.
What if I miss a live stream?
No problem! Every live-stream will be available to watch on-demand one hour after the stream has ended.
Furthermore, all of Prohibition Partners Live’s content will be recorded and available to view for an additional 30 days after the conference has ended. Moreover, whilst you watch (or rewatch) Prohibition Partners Live, you can comment or ask a question in real time for attendees and speakers to engage with.
Can I have access to a full list of attendees?
For security and privacy purposes, we cannot share a full list of attendees.
Why can't I buy tickets on your website?
You can! However, some ad-blockers and browser extensions block the pop-up after you click "buy tickets". We recommend turning off your ad-blocker, or use Google Chrome, when trying to purchase tickets.
If you are still encountering problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a technical problem, what should I do?
For all questions relating to technical issues, please refer to Brella’s FAQ page HERE. Along with technical support, you can find more helpful information to get the most out of your Prohibition Partners Live experience.
The below can be found via Brella’s website:
We have 6 basic troubleshooting steps that will help you solve most of your technical difficulties
- Try to clear cache, refresh your phone/browser and login once again.
- Try to close the app and open again; or try to log out-log in; and refresh the phone.
- Use a different Brella app: try to test this on Brella app version you’re not using. E.g. next.brella.io instead of mobile app and vice versa.
- Use a different browser: try it in a different browser (e.g. Safari or Chrome).
- Use a different device: try it on another device. E.g. you can ask your colleague.
- Download the latest version from the App Store.
If the above steps aren't helpful, please contact email@example.com and describe your problem in as much detail as possible.
- Description of your issue
- The browser you use, OR the phone model and operating system
What are the technical requirements needed to participate?
Brella can be used on all modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Edge.
Brella is also available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android. Feel free to download Brella from the App Store and Google Play Store! The only requirement is you must have at least Android 5.1 or iOS 9.0.
Where is my data?